Get Your Answer
Bruce A. Johnson, LTD. Will provide you with phone and email support to answer any questions you may have. Contact me anytime with any questions you have.
Office: 763-323-4952 Cell: 763-438-7290 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tax changes for this year?
2. Is there an age limit on claiming my children as dependents?
3. How much does an unmarried dependent student have to make before he or she has to file an income tax return?
4. If I claim my daughter as a dependent because she is a full-time college student, can she claim herself as a dependent when she files her return?
5. For head of household filing status, do you have to claim a child as a dependent to qualify?
6. What is the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009?
7. What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?
8. What is a split refund?
9. How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
Frequently Asked Question Categories
1. Filing Requirements/Status/Dependents/Exemptions
2. Itemized Deductions/Standard Deductions
3. Interest/Dividends/Other Types of Income
4. Pensions/Annuities/Retirement Plans (i.e., 401(k), etc.)
5. Social Security Income
6. Child Care Credit/Other Credits
7. Earned Income Tax Credit
8. Estimated Tax
9. Capital Gains, Losses/Sale of Home
10. Sale or Trade of Business, Depreciation, Rentals
11. Small Business/Self-Employed/Other Business
12. Aliens and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
13. Electronic Filing (e-file)
14. Magnetic Media Filers
15. Other (Alternative Minimum Tax, Estates, Trusts, Tax Shelters, State Tax Inquiries)
16. Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)